Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Back to School!

OhMyGoodness! I've been back to school for 3 days now and it's as if I blinked and it flew past me! This little project was supposed to be my Monday Made-It with 4th Grade Frolics. Haha! Made-it Wednesday!? Does that count!?
I had forgotten how crazy life gets during the first few weeks. Luckily my little sweeties are great and I'm really enjoying 3rd grade. Don't get me wrong, I'm completely overwhelmed, but living in the moment & enjoying the crazy days!
Here's my first day of school gift I made for the littles! I'm really happy with how they turned out & it was so quick! I originally saw this idea HERE but I wanted it in one piece so here's my spin on it!
I made the labels & printed them on card stock. I punched out the labels using a 2.5 inch scalloped punch. I found that starting on the right side of the paper was easiest for me. Move down the right side punching out the circles. Then cut off the side of the paper so you can get to the middle set of circles and repeat the process.


Once you have all the labels punched out you can use a hot glue gun to attach the label to a snack bag of cookies. I used bite size Oreos. Yummy! I may or may not have eaten two bags while I made these...


If you would like to make this for your littles click here for the free labels. I made a generic version so you can either sign your name or use the plain one. I hope you're back to school season is going smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment