Saturday, January 25, 2014

Valentine Math Stations!!!

I don't know about you, but I am SNOWED IN! Looking out the window I feel like I'm in a snow globe! It seems to be cold and snowy everywhere these days! I hope you're staying warm & getting ready for February... Can you believe January is almost over!? Time needs to SLOW.DOWN.
I've been hard at work over here and I am SO excited about my Valentine Math Stations. I've been thinking about them for a few weeks now and I finally finished the stations that I envisioned. There are 10 differentiated stations that can be used over & over again to meet the CCSS! They are fun and have SUPER CUTE clipart from Creative Clips.
I am currently on maternity leave so I am unable to put them to good use right now, but I hope some of you can use them! Stay warm! Click HERE if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment