Saturday, January 11, 2014

Freebie Math Station with Cookies!

Hey all! I have been hard at work on my activities! I just started updating my activities so I could share them with people and I really hope you find it useful. It's a really fun math station that can be done over and over. The task cards are open ended so the students can make the practice different each time! It's also set up so a student can work at his/her own level. Plus it's hands-on! My kids loved this. You need these cards, cookie sheets (I got mine really cheap from one of my favorite places the Dollar Tree), and magnetic numbers and symbols. I know Learning Resources sells a set of numbers with symbols.
The pic below was taken before I had the cute cookie themed cards but you can at least see the basic  idea from the pic. Then you can check out my product HERE! If you aren't registered with TPT then you can download the activity HERE. Let me know how it goes when you use it! :)


Student Direction Sheet Above & Task Cards Below Clipart by Creative Clips

No comments:

Post a Comment