Sunday, January 5, 2014

I Have a Blog!?

For the past year I've thought to myself, "Hey, it would be neat to have a blog." After seeing all the FABULOUS teacher blogs out there I then thought, "These blogs are AMAZING! Theses teachers are AWESOME! I wonder if I could be that awesome too..."
More months passed and that little thought kept popping back up in my mind... "Could I write a blog and try & sell the activities I create on TPT?"
So I started to look into it, and there are A TON of helpful people out there including my sweet friend Erin at mommymcblog.com, but the more I read the more confused I became. Who knew there were so many clipart rules, and license requirements. 
Cue nail biting, deep, nervous thoughts, and new respect for those teachers already doing this...
Then 2014 came around and I thought, "What's the worst that could happen?"
 Cue thoughts abut copyright, use of clipart, finding time to post, tech issues etc...
But the new year is a time to try to something new so I took the plunge and here I am with a  blog all my own. I plan to put the activities I complete on here and some fun adventures that I have with my second graders. So I hope you'll come back and read about my teaching adventures.
Until next time...
~Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment