Saturday, June 27, 2015

Summer Stock Up!


Hello Friends! I hope you're having a fantastic & refreshing summer! I'm linking up with The Primary Gal to Share & Show you some amazing products.
My Multiplication Loops & Division Loops were life-savers this year!! They were a quick & easy way for the kids to practice their math facts. Plus they were fun!



I stored them in a little file folder that I found at The Dollar Tree. I printed a bunch. Then I cut & sorted them in the file folder so they would be easy to find and refill. This would last a few weeks so it was low maintenance for me to keep up with in class. 




The kids would help themselves to a loop at their level. They would complete it on their own after morning work, or if they finished a task early. Sometimes they wore them like a bracelet, but most of the time the kids added them to our math fact chain. The chain went around the room and the students were motivated to make the chain grow.


My Freebie is a sample of these Multiplication Loops! 
Be sure to check them out & see if they could be successful in your classroom!




No comments:

Post a Comment