Sunday, August 9, 2015

BTS in a Flash! Decor & More


Another week has flown by friends! I'm not in my room just yet but here are some of the things that are a MUST for my decor.

A Color Scheme You Love!
I chose this color scheme last week & just love it! It makes the room look so welcoming, but still calm. Of course I had to purchase many accessories to make the room look complete. Good thing Hobby Lobby & Target have plenty of options for me. Haha! #targetproblems

A Fun Bulletin Board Background
The background is felt from Joann Fabrics and the border is tissue paper. This one stays up all year and I just change out the objects on it. I'm going to try focus walls this year! I saw this tissue border idea from All Students Can Shine!


Inspiration!
I need inspiration in my room to keep me going! I also think it sends a positive message to the kids and you can never have too many positive vibes in a classroom! I created this one last year. I have a couple versions HERE if you're interested in adding a little inspiration on your door!

Cute Labels!
Fun labels make everything better! Am I right!? These also help me to stay organized. I use these labels in the Sterilite drawers behind my desk and they were a life saver this past year. I felt more organized than usual and the little clips on the labels just brightened up the whole shelf.

I can't wait to read the other decor ideas! Posts like these are always so inspiring! How do you decorate your classroom?




2 comments:

  1. I love your color scheme! So bright yet blue is so calming! I love to label everything too. Keeps me and the kiddos organized.
    Thanks for linking up!
    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are gorgeous and I love the tissue paper border. The supply caddies are such cute colors that I don't usually see!
    Diary of a Not So Wimpy Teacher

    ReplyDelete